A tip for ATV users?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I use my ATV for hauling things all the time around the yard. For most things a small garden trailer works fine but when it comes to leaves or branches the trailer is just too small. That's when I reach for the Bagster. They are incredibly tough so they can be dragged with out ripping. Plus they have sides so the leaves don't fall out like they do with a tarp. When I'm don't with it I use it to cover the ATV and it makes a perfect cover better and cheaper than anything else you can buy.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay sorry an ATV is an ALL Terrain Vehicle "A small open motor vehicle with one or two seats and three or more wheels fitted with large tires, designed for use on rough ground." a Google search will show you what they look like. A Bagster is a large bag of sorts that you buy to load trash in such as construction trash. Once you fill it you call up Waste Management and they come with a crane truck and pick it up. They probably are not available in Europe but maybe they are by some other name. Here is a picture of it on the ATV

Attachments

• bagster 003.JPG
    bagster 003.JPG
    339.4 KB · Views: 218
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Ah I see, thank you for the clarification (y)

Ask a Question