A real dreich day

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Well, I envy you because you experienced the much needed rain for your plants that they need to grow and flourish. All we have at this time of year is plenty of sunlight throughout the duration of the day and I hope that we get to have some rain here too in our place, I really hope it does very soon. I do know that the plants will enjoy the water sprinkling from the heavens and this will surely help them grow to be very productive plants in the coming months. Happy planting everyone and more power to all of us. Keep them growing guys.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Oh my gosh, I haven't heard the term dreich in years! Many of my formative years were spent living in Scotland and my parents are still there. Most beautiful country in the world. It does raina lot though. The old "similar threads" that popped up under this one illustrate that. ;)

We are having a weirdly warm November. This time last year we'd already had a boatload of snow. This year we've had Nov temps as warm as the 80s (F) and it's just barely hit freezing a few times.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We are expecting another rainy day here tomorrow and with the strong wind it is so much colder for us. So far last week, we have a total of three rainy and wind howling days.

Ask a Question