A new day and im back from walkies

• Thread starter Peace perfect peace
  • Start date
P

Peace perfect peace

It's a smashing sunny day "but" showers later this afternoon,
The dogs took me for the walk this morning as they found something that stunk in their daily read of their tacked area"s and then pre me doing anything about it "Henry" the oldest dog decided to roll in one area of grass and boy he stinks something rotten
So the hose pipes about to come out,
Other than that it was a nice fresh walk and as my backs getting better day by day "I feel good"

Because it's mainly farms around these parts you dont get any factories etc and the air is clean, But that also has a down side "not much on offer for those younger folk once they leave full education and they move to the larger places and a full life change, shame really buts this is life,

Even fashion "we dont have any" you dont see a lot of the latest clothing, the older folk wear clothing for the weather ,
I noticed Terry the old farmer had one of his brood visit a while back and he drove her over to our place so she could practice her english "she looked about 16yrs and she was wearing the latest fashion in jean's (those ones with both knees ripped out) Terry told me after she'd return to her mothers home near Paris that he'd slipped her the price of a new pair of jean's as he felt sorry for her having to wear such worn out clothing :D
he went on to say this fresh country air made her sleep well and if his eye's had been in a better state he'd had sewn the old jeans ready for her train ride home,

Thank god he did'nt spoil what proberly cost her a fortune !!!!!!!!!:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmarketingcompany

Latest Threads