A few different plants.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok! First post of many!
I have a ton of plants that will need some identification. I'll try to leep it to just a few at a time.

I inherited this when I bought my house. I'm trying to identfy for purposes of keeping and gutting.
20170516_200120.jpg
20170516_173608.jpg
20170516_173508.jpg

20170516_173503.jpg
the first one is in the raised garden. Not sure if it's a veggie or a weed. It doesn't look like regular grass.
The rest kind of just look like decorative vreenery. Not sure though.
The bottom pic, the 5 leaf plant is what I'm trying to id.
Also, for a bonus, could somebody tell me what that decorative greenery is? Is it something I can get rid of easily or am I going to have to get to pulling?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: in Houston Tx.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
The first pic looks kind of like a Mexican Petunia, but not sure. The second and third pics looks like things I'm trying to ID in my yard, so I can't help there and the last pic looks like a Virginia Creeper.

Reaction score
Country
United States
The first pic looks kind of like a Mexican Petunia, but not sure. The second and third pics looks like things I'm trying to ID in my yard, so I can't help there and the last pic looks like a Virginia Creeper.

I think you're right on the Mexican Petunia. So the it gets to die. I like the way they look, but from what I'm reading, they're very invasive. So I don't want them near my garden. Maybe I can transplant them and keep them. They are pretty. I think you're also correct on the Virginia Creeper. I looked it up yesterday and that was the closes thing I could find. Maybe I'll go to a nursery this weekend and see if I can match pictures with plants.

Ask a Question