image.jpg
Drift of bellrina primrose
image.jpg
Native trilliums
image.jpg
image.jpg
Pretty tree on my walk ;D

Reaction score
It looks like western Washington is about a week ahead if us in B.C. Our magnolia trees are staring to come out but haven't made a full showing quite yet. If you are getting the same warmth we are this weekend, all the flowers should be happy in a couple of days.

Love the photos!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
This tree in the last picture is absolutely gorgeous!
I love your ballerina primroses, Jewell. They look so pretty and delicate:) They remind me of classical ballet skirts:)

Reaction score
I agree with Claudine, the tree in the last picture is just amazing! I love that pink shade, so pretty! Your other pictures are also nice too! Nice to see spring is already starting everywhere!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Thanks Claudine and Trellum. That last picture is one of the many flowering trees in the downtown and waterfront area. I have no idea what they... Beyond beautiful. I just love walking along the water and seeing them.

I am still dividing and making more of the Bellerina primroses. I love them too. Unfortunately the heavy rains we've had lately have really beat the up.

Reaction score
Wow the picture of that last tree is beautiful. It reminds me of the Japanese cherry blossom. That shade of pink is lovely to see on any tree.

Ask a Question