A February Wander

Reaction score
Love the flower in pic #4! Woah, you took so many pictures! Right now your garden looks like most gardens do during winter, but I can easily see that during summer it's so beautiful and colorful!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
That is one of our many Hellebores.
I try to go out and do a tour of the garden at sometime every month. It gives us something to look back on and remember where we have plants, or in some cases where we used to have them :).

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Wow..what a gorgeous garden you have there, and love all of your pictures! I love flowers and can't ever have enough of them. It is winter here so my garden patch looks pathetic, brown, and miserable. Can't wait for spring to come around.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
[QOTE="Owdboggy, post: 45406, member: 1804"]Not sure if this is within the rules, but it is easier to link to Photobucket than to post all these on here.
This is what our garden looks like today.
http://s703.photobucket.com/user/Owdboggy/slideshow/February 2015[/QUOTE]

I may sound nasty but this is the same response i gave to durgan.

I do not have time to follow links. Or visit a bucket!

I have made it a point to always take the time to upload to this site those items i have wanted to share and I am certainly no computer whiz. If it's worth sharing it's worth a little extra effort ?

sorry to have to be rude...:(

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
The photos in your link are beautiful and thank you for sharing them. It really is a way to lift our spirits when most people are feeling the drab of winter.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Your garden is gorgeous!
What are those little flowers in the 7th picture? They look very similar to my violets, but their leaves are different.
I love your pond!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
These are Cyclamen coum'
February 2015 017.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
Now that's so perfect. Makes me wish I had the opportunity of seeing it first hand. For now enjoying the vicarious pleasure. I wish I had a tablet with true touch technology! !

Thank you,
lori

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love them all! I'd be more than happy if my lawn weeds looked like those. They're so pretty:love: I have a few weeds that never bloom and a lot of tiny daisies and dandelions.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nice pictures, I really like the one with the plants growing thru the rocks. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
Believe it or not the Pewter leafed one is growing in the drainage gutter alongside the glasshouse. There is almost no soil in there,just gravel.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I found a Cyclamen growing in the compost I was sieving the other day, potted it up to grow on :)

Ask a Question