A collage of what grows in my garden

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
collage2.jpg
I have been randomly writing about what grows in my garden. Here is a collage of some of that

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
You have so many exotic fruits, Grouie, it must be wonderful, I'm sure they all are delicious:D It's a lovely collage, thank you for sharing it.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
You have so many exotic fruits, Grouie, it must be wonderful, I'm sure they all are delicious:D It's a lovely collage, thank you for sharing it.

There is always a bumper and I am stuck with them! :)

Reaction score
I have said it many times, but I will say it again... your garden is awesome! Most varied garden ever!!!! I had never met someone with a garden like yours, I bet you are the one on this forum who has a garden like this :) (y) You beat everyone at diversity here. Is there something you don't have in your garden?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I have said it many times, but I will say it again... your garden is awesome! Most varied garden ever!!!! I had never met someone with a garden like yours, I bet you are the one on this forum who has a garden like this :) (y) You beat everyone at diversity here. Is there something you don't have in your garden?

I have no patiene for seasonal flowers.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Wow..what an amazing collection of all the fruits you have there! They look wonderful.

Ask a Question