A beautiful bloom from the trip to the nursery

Reaction score
Here is a flower that I snapped a picture of on a recent trip to the nursery. Maybe it is just me but I found it to be absolutely gorgeous. I had to share.

8743639315_c73f96051a.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Is it Columbine? I love it! It looks gorgeous.
I remember there were lots and lots of these plants in our garden when I was a child - I loved playing with them, their petals make perfect doll shoes:p

Reaction score
I had several different colors in my yard, by the second year they took over, WOW did they spread...

Reaction score
Is it Columbine? I love it! It looks gorgeous.
I remember there were lots and lots of these plants in our garden when I was a child - I loved playing with them, their petals make perfect doll shoes:p

I think it is one yes. If not, it is very similar. I just found the colour and the symmetry (on the three different layers) very attractive.

Reaction score
Those flowers are gorgeous. I live in Florida and I've never seen flowers like that around here. I love the multiple layers of petals. It's like 2 flowers in one.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
What a beautiful columbine. I have a few photos I have taken at nurseries of these lovely blooms, too:)

Reaction score
That's one of the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen! I must admit I'm not such a huge fan of pink tho, but this flower is absolutely gorgeous!

Reaction score
I have always had a weakness for blooms in this color... is it something between the lines of lilac and pink, right? Lovely color combination, also love how clear your picture is :) Hope to see more of that coming.

Last edited:

Ask a Question