6 Beautiful Hanging Flower Basket Ideas

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
They're all very beautiful! I am still looking for flowering plants to hang in our yard/garden, and this article pointed me to some great ideas. I really liked this one!

hangingLAlfonse.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
This is a great article, thank you for sharing it:)
I love the picture of ‘Ice Cascade’ orchid. It looks so gorgeous! I'd like to grow it in a hanging basket in my room.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
The article points out that hanging baskets is more about the flowers and not the containers that hold the flowers which is often the point when considering container plants, you spend a lot of time and energy looking for the right container. Thanks for sharing beautiful baskets and information.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I'm starting to think about planting a climbing rose or a miniature in a hanging basket. I'm sure it would look beautiful. Also, it would save me some space on my windowsill.
This color combination is so perfect:love::

roses-in-hanging-basket.jpg

Reaction score
Oh very pretty! I saw one this summer that was all white, with the slightest hint of yellow. The arrangement really complemented each other.

Reaction score
I love the idea of hanging baskets of flowers but it seems like flowers are so short lived that I would have to do it with flowers that bloomed at different times so that there would always be something blooming.

Ask a Question