Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
Country
Canada
24 November 2018 Icers
Posted on November 24, 2018 by Durgan
http://durgan.org/2018/November 2018/24 November 2018 Icers/HTML/24 November 2018 Icers
Walmart has icers,cost $20.00. They are excellent. I leave them on a pair of shoes and use as required.
dsc_0967_std.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
My wife has ridden our front entry steps to the bottom on her bottom twice. Busy woman not paying attention maybe, but once was a broken tailbone. Those things fit slippers?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
Country
Canada
There are several types of icers on the market. Over the last several years I have tested most of the patterns. The ones depicted are excellent. I replace a set every year. I don't leave home without them if the temperature is freezing. There are 30,000 emergency room visits due to falls each year. Often the falls do a lot of damage.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
There are several types of icers on the market. Over the last several years I have tested most of the patterns. The ones depicted are excellent. I replace a set every year. I don't leave home without them if the temperature is freezing. There are 30,000 emergency room visits due to falls each year. Often the falls do a lot of damage.
Yes. Fortunately hers has required only liniment and massage! Still, we are not getting more agile as we age. It is worth getting a pair or 2.

Ask a Question