2 plant or not 2 plant

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I've been going crazy! Fall is in full swing and winter will so be here. The winds are high, 30 to 45 mph last night, and so I can't really go outside to do anything right now. So I was thinking.... what if I started my vegetable seeds for next spring now and grow them in the RV!?

Crazy idea, I know, but if I were to keep the temp warm... would it work? Would they grow and produce during the winter if grown indoors?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I've been going crazy! Fall is in full swing and winter will so be here. The winds are high, 30 to 45 mph last night, and so I can't really go outside to do anything right now. So I was thinking.... what if I started my vegetable seeds for next spring now and grow them in the RV!?

Crazy idea, I know, but if I were to keep the temp warm... would it work? Would they grow and produce during the winter if grown indoors?
No

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States

Well, you might be able to grow things like radishes, lettuce, spinach etc. in containers, stuff that you will harvest in a relatively short period of time. But things like tomatoes, peppers, eggplant etc no.

Ask a Question