17 Incredible houseplants

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I'm so glad I found this thread. Like many of you already know, I've just moved to a new apartment, so I want to buy a lot of indoor plants.
This list is great! I especially like Fire Pencil Cactus. It looks very pretty.

Reaction score
Very interesting article indeed; it's the first time i'm actually seeing some of these plants such as the Vermont African Violet,
Echeveria Blue Curls and the and the Hoya; i would purchase any of the mentioned plant if they were readily available.

Reaction score
Very cool. I have several indoor plants already, but those were really neat. I also like the Echeveria Blue Curls very much.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Very cool article, thank you for sharing. I'm always looking for indoor plants that can really liven up my living room areas. This list will definitely help to add variety to my current collection!

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have the peace lily and would love to have all of the plants shown but I do not have enough room. The tickle me plant is fun for kids to watch move when you touch it.

Ask a Question