12 DIY Projects & Crafts So Cute You’ll Want to Eat Them All Up

Reaction score
My favorite DIY project are the concrete planters! So cute!!!!

82b364ce477c27288431e6131eb4e7cc.jpg

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/10-...cebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=managed

Reaction score
Country
United States
Awwwwwwww these are so adorable! I kind of wish there were something like this for the holiday season, it would be so awesome as a decoration!

Reaction score
It could ;) If you are creative enough you could turn it into a Christmas themed decoration ;) I'm not a big fan of Christmas (my family doesn't even celebrate it), so my brain is not really wired when it comes to getting creative with Christmas stuff, but with DIY projects the sky is the limit ;)

Reaction score
Country
United States
It could ;) If you are creative enough you could turn it into a Christmas themed decoration ;) I'm not a big fan of Christmas (my family doesn't even celebrate it), so my brain is not really wired when it comes to getting creative with Christmas stuff, but with DIY projects the sky is the limit ;)
I'm so terrible with DIY projects, though. They always end up looking like a five year old painted on the walls or something. It's a fantastic idea, though. I do personally celebrate Christmas, and I would love it as a decoration for it. It's one of few days a year I'd even decorate for, haha :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Oh those are really adorable, but I love the planter ideas! Living in a smaller space, it is neat to find things that would fit in :)

Reaction score
Me too! I liked the planter idea the most, but to be honest I'd only use those to grow ornamentals (because of the material). They look so cute!

Ask a Question