1000 Islands-Boldt Castle-Alexandria Bay,NY

Reaction score
We were actually hoping to make it there this year as well. Not sure now if we can fit that cost into our vacation. What did you think? How much did you spend, if I may be so bold to ask?

Reaction score
We were actually hoping to make it there this year as well. Not sure now if we can fit that cost into our vacation. What did you think? How much did you spend, if I may be so bold to ask?

I loved it--love looking at water and gardens.My Dad paid for it,so not sure how much it was.He took us there to do something nice for us.When I asked--he told me not to worry about it---lol but I know he has been 3 times and plans another trip there when my younger brother plans his trip.It was a great trip.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you for sharing this beautiful video, it was a pleasure to watch it, I really enjoyed it, the gardens are so gorgeous. I'm sure that it was an unforgettable and wonderful trip:)

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing this beautiful video, it was a pleasure to watch it, I really enjoyed it, the gardens are so gorgeous. I'm sure that it was an unforgettable and wonderful trip:)

It was....have not had a trip in years--and this one was great.

Reaction score
The gardens are really beautiful. I especially liked the heart shaped flower beds. Thank you for sharing your video.

Ask a Question