10 Weeds that Heal Chart

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Have you ever thought that weeds could also be helpful in healing. I know there are plants that help with common problems but weeds have always been weeds to me, to be pulled up and destroyed. St. John's Wort is considered a weed on this chart.

upload_2014-6-28_8-24-23.jpeg

Reaction score
I am familiar with most of them either because I have used them or pulled them. Weeds are wildflowers too, they just haven't been acknowledged as such. Thanks for the informative post.

Reaction score
Too bad the chart isn't available in a bigger size, I can't even read what each weed is good for. Maybe if you pasted the ink to the site where you found it? So we could see a bigger resolution image? That would be great!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing this chart, it was a little hard to read. This kind of helps me out with a post I made. I was looking for ingreidients to make my own tea with so I am going to jot these down. It would be nice to have a go to list of things to help my family out when they are not feeling good.

Reaction score
I found your chart very informative. I tyed 10 weeds that heal into google and found a larger version of it that was readable. I am familiar with some of the plants listed. My mom always put young dandelion leaves in our salads and I really like the peppery taste the add to this day. Thanks for sharing this information

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
This is really interesting! I've always felt that my love for weeds isn't completely crazy;) This chart proves that some of them are not only pretty, but they can also help us. You know what is another good thing about weeds? They're very easy to grow:D:p

Ask a Question