Yoga Exercises

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Charlie,the monkey that's what we have named him has adopted this neighbourhood as his own. He is regularly seen around here.
He announces his presence quite early in the morning by his cries that resonate when there is pin drop silence. His routine is to get as high as possible and do his yoga exercises before his breakfast - jack fruits.
Listen to his announcement and also see some of his yoga poses

018.JPG
012.JPG
vlcsnap-2015-07-04-13h59m56s940.png
vlcsnap-2015-07-04-14h00m19s304.png
vlcsnap-2015-07-04-13h58m25s800.png
some of his yoga poses.

Reaction score
Charlie is such a character ;D He got some really neat yoga poses right there :p The only interesting neighbor pets we have ever had here were squirrels :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I
Charlie is such a character ;D He got some really neat yoga poses right there :p The only interesting neighbor pets we have ever had here were squirrels :ROFLMAO:
I have several short video clips on his movements but it is a lot of work putting them on youtube.

Reaction score
I

I have several short video clips on his movements but it is a lot of work putting them on youtube.

Yeah, I can imagine. I once uploaded one video to YouTube, it wasn't even very long or anything like that, it was probably 15 minutes long? It took ages!!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Yeah, I can imagine. I once uploaded one video to YouTube, it wasn't even very long or anything like that, it was probably 15 minutes long? It took ages!!!
I have downloaded software to create youtube movies which have all features - just like creating a movie which is then uploaded on youtube.

Reaction score
I have downloaded software to create youtube movies which have all features - just like creating a movie which is then uploaded on youtube.

Oh really? What software are you using to edit your YouTube videos? Been thinking of starting a YouTube channel soon, but I am still organizing myself.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Oh really? What software are you using to edit your YouTube videos? Been thinking of starting a YouTube channel soon, but I am still organizing myself.
It is called youtube movie maker and it is free if you restrict your movies to 5 minutes. Just google andyou wil lfind it. Good Luck.

Ask a Question