worm bedding question

Reaction score
Country
United States
hi i just had a question about worm bedding. i have a ton of nightcrawlers in my yard and picked a bunch of them to use for fishing. well i was trying to keep them alive in a cooler full of magic brown bear brand worm bedding, but unfortunately most of them died. now i have this cooler full of rotting worms and worm bedding and i am just wondering if i can add all of that to my vegetable garden? the other option is just throw it in the trash but if its good for the garden or wont hurt it i would rather do that...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
All
hi i just had a question about worm bedding. i have a ton of nightcrawlers in my yard and picked a bunch of them to use for fishing. well i was trying to keep them alive in a cooler full of magic brown bear brand worm bedding, but unfortunately most of them died. now i have this cooler full of rotting worms and worm bedding and i am just wondering if i can add all of that to my vegetable garden? the other option is just throw it in the trash but if its good for the garden or wont hurt it i would rather do that...
All worms die at some point and they are in the soil. Dump them in the garden or put the whole mess into your compost pile

Ask a Question