Winter Storm Juno?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Did anyone get hit by the storm we just had in the northeast US? We were lucky, we were just on the edge of the storm. We got the really cold weather and a dusting of snow and sleet. But that was all, thank goodness. I don't think I could handle dealing with feet of snow right now! Anyone have some good pictures?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I heard you all had a very bad storm on that side of the country, but I am nowhere near the path of it. This morning it is in the 30s here and really foggy. I looked at the forecast and there is no snow predicted this week. Yesterday was actually nice and sunny here for a change.

Reaction score
My aunt was in the middle of everything, snow just kept on accumulating in her yard! It was crazy! Lucky I wasn't there, but according to my aunt it was a storm coming from heck, hehe! Everything died in the garden, btw! Her pond froze! Poor fishies :cry:

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
We were lucky, we got a little of the snow but the very cold weather is still here, it is about 19 degree's out right now. We are expecting more snow sometime during the weekend. I don't mind the snow and cold but I hate when the power goes out, we have an all electric house, so that means no heat and it is too cold for no heat.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
We got 18 inches from that storm, with another on the way tonight that is supposed to drop another 6-8 inches. The snow doesn't really bother me. It's the high winds, and low to single digit temps we have been experiencing! BRRR!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I know, I was hoping Juno would be the last one, but not so. We're supposed to get lots of really cold weather, and then some snow/sleet/ice tonight - and I have a dentist appointment tomorrow, so I have to go out into it. Boo! It's bad enough to have to go to the dentist, but doing it in 20 degree, icy weather just sucks. Not a happy camper here.

Reaction score
We had a snow storm yesterday in Iowa. I was amazed to wake up and see all that snow. It looks like it is going to have heavy snow for a while. I wish I had got groceries previously, I do not want to go out there.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
It looks like Mother Nature is going to be a little kinder to us for a change. Originally we were supposed to get up to 8 inches. Now we might get as little as two inches.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
United States
It's been snowing since last night. Probably about 1/2 a foot so far. But its really cold (3). I like the cold weather but I'm not too crazy about getting lots of snow. Anything over 2 feet gets old real fast.

Ask a Question