Why only on one's birthday?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Its a busy day with so many calling, wishing visiting, sending greeting cards and that's about all - the rest of the year you have to fend for yourself.

That's what I felt today - atleast the garden forum members and those who are on other forums with me
are seen now and then

Birthday_cake.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Happy Birthday to you! The bright side of fending for oneself the rest of the year is that it gives us time to garden, rather than chatting with friends and answering the phone to receive good wishes!

Reaction score
Happy birthday! And yes, I understand the feeling! Like.... where are they the rest of they year?! :p Anyways, I hope you have a great time today, birthdays only come once a year, so enjoy it!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Happy Birthday to you! The bright side of fending for oneself the rest of the year is that it gives us time to garden, rather than chatting with friends and answering the phone to receive good wishes!

Thank you. I would welcome an occasional interaction.though in the year as well.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Happy birthday! And yes, I understand the feeling! Like.... where are they the rest of they year?! :p Anyways, I hope you have a great time today, birthdays only come once a year, so enjoy it!

Thank you.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Brazil
Hey, grouie!

I see it is your birthday: Happy birthday!

I wish you a long and happy life. From my heart.

Thank you!

Ask a Question