White roses are the most beautiful roses

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Two days ago, I went for a walk with my boyfriend and we passed by a small florist shop. When I noticed it, I was like: "roses!!! look, they're so lovely, lovely, lovely!!!":love: my boyfriend left me without saying a word and came back after a few minutes with this gorgeous flower:D:D:D:

DSC_0325817507288.jpg

It's the most beautiful rose I've ever received, I think:love:

DSC_0324-1759635702.jpg

DSC_0323-1071530227.jpg

I just had to share it with you:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's a really beautiful rose! I only wish the pictures were a bit more clear. I can tell your boyfriend is still very romantic with you, that's great :) Keeping the romance alive it's wonderful and such a feat.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
That's a really beautiful rose! I only wish the pictures were a bit more clear. I can tell your boyfriend is still very romantic with you, that's great :) Keeping the romance alive it's wonderful and such a feat.
Yes, I'm sorry about the quality of these pictures, but I don't have a camera, I have only my smartphone, and today it's a very cloudy day:(
As for my boyfriend, it was so romantic of him!!!:love::love:

Reaction score
Yes, I'm sorry about the quality of these pictures, but I don't have a camera, I have only my smartphone, and today it's a very cloudy day:(
As for my boyfriend, it was so romantic of him!!!:love::love:

Don't worry, my camera isn't that good either :) But I could really see how beautiful those roses are, I bet they look amazing in real :love: Thanks for sharing with us :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Leah - Thank you! And yes, he is:love: I'm so in love with him!
Trellum - I wish I had a better camera. Unfortunately, I never have enough money to buy it. Somehow, no matter how hard I try to be reasonable, I always end up spending my savings on dresses, flower pots, seeds for sprouts and other little things like these:p

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
That's a beautiful rose :love: He sounds like a keeper Claudine! ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you, Becky! I don't plan to ever let him go:D
As for my rose, I simply can't stop looking at it, it's so gorgeous. White roses are my favorite flowers!:love:
I hope I'll manage to root it!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I wasn't feeling well lately, so my sweet boyfriend gave me another white rose to cheer me up:) I love, love, love white roses! Here are two picture of it:

tmp_DSC_0331-67159590.jpg

tmp_DSC_03271353189966.jpg

I'm sorry for the quality of these pictures!:(

Reaction score
A very beautiful rose, indeed. I prefer the blue girl rose as that's my favorite. Your boyfriend is a keeper for sure.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you!:) Blue Girl rose is very pretty too.
Personally, I'm a big fan of white flowers, because in my opinion they look the most delicate and feminine. To me, there is nothing more beautiful than a white rose:love:

Reaction score
White roses are very beautiful indeed but i think my favorite would be this fuchsia rose i saw in my uncle's garden...it's just amazing.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I like fuchsia roses too, but they aren't my favorite. I've never ben a big fan of bright colors. However, one of my miniature roses has fuchsia flowers and I love it very much:)

Reaction score
Your boyfriend always buys you such lovely flowers. You guys are such a romantic couple. Thank you for sharing your pics.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you, ACSAPA!:D My boyfriend has a great taste:) But the truth is that right now we aren't in a very romantic mood. We've just moved to our first apartment, so we spend most time cleaning, shopping for groceries and cooking:p

Ask a Question