What's wrong with my trees????

Reaction score
Country
United States
My pine trees are not looking good and I have no clue what is going on.

Whatever it is, it is affecting both the young and old trees. It looks bright orange and is dusty to touch. It makes the branches to swell and rapture. So far, i have found a couple of small trees dead.

I have attached a few pictures for reference.

TIA

odxe8.jpg
ax1nom.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
Oh, oh, it looks like gangrene (that's the term my husband uses for that kind of disease). One of our lemon tree had kind of wilted last week because we didn't notice that it had developed gangrene. We sprayed insecticide because there were ants aggravating the main stem. Now the plant looks a bit okay but still under observation. It has given us more than 20 lemon this fruiting season and it is the talk of the town because the fruits can be seen by passersby.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Oh wow..that doesn't look good for sure! I hope there is something you can do to rectify this problem and the disease doesn't spread to other ones too. Pine trees are nice to have around.

Ask a Question