Country
United Kingdom
DSCI1075.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
The weeds (Wild Mexican Petunia aka Ruellia) are starting to bloom and i am happy to see them because the flowers will provide more food for the pollinators, butterflies, and hummingbirds who don't have the sense to go on vacation during the rainy season. It is a challenge having enough nectar plants to feed pollinators year around:)

P1020326.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Here's my latest garden journal update: Garden Journal 11: Harvest

I ripped out the last of the cuke's and cherry tomatoes, as well as all my miniature pumpkins, as they were being attacked by stink bugs. We still have a few tomatoes going, and the okra is going crazy. I put in spinach, kale, snap peas, and Brussels Sprouts recently. Hoping to keep them cool for a while until they get established, but it still so HOT in NC!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
What is the lovely flower in the second image zigs and the dew shot is lovely.
This is my combo passionfruit vine and wonga wonga vine, the Ornamental grape has been pruned back ready to reburst next autumn. It is September and Spring in this neck of the woods.
rps20160921_085944.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Nice to see that some still have flowers and nice looking plants, with the heat and lack of rain my garden didn't do well this year, now its turn cold and what was left has started to die back. I think it might be a early fall here in the North eastern part of the USA. time to think about getting the snow blower ready to winter :mad:

Ask a Question