zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
April thread Here

I know I posted this last month but it just keeps getting bigger.

DSCI0298.JPG

DSCI0299.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Wow, that primrose is enormous! (y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
What a beautiful abundance of blooms @zigs(y) My Plumbago is growing well after having been transplanted a month or two ago. It is still a baby though...could grow to 1.8 m (6 ft.) if the ants don't eat it. I do notice some circular leaf chewing going on so i'll get some DE strategically located today.
P1020088.JPG

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Very nice Beverly, I thought Plumbago was a type of pudding that gave you back ache till now :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Yesterday did some weeding, raining today, here are some views of the growing gardens now. well sorry seems my image is to large, used my cannon camera. sorry no pics.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
well sorry seems my image is to large, used my cannon camera. sorry no pics.

That's odd, the forum software usually re-sizes it automatically. Could you try re-sizing it before you upload?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Yesterday did some weeding, raining today, here are some views of the growing gardens now. well sorry seems my image is to large, used my cannon camera. sorry no pics.
That's odd, the forum software usually re-sizes it automatically. Could you try re-sizing it before you upload?

I've made some changes to the resizing tool, as it looks like it would reject very high megapixel images. Could you try uploading the same file again please and see if that helps now?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
@Bootsy sometimes the "like" button is just not enough. All the photos are wonderful, but the last one with your house and the willow and larger yellowish tree and the rainbow and threatening sky in the background is so beautifully atmospheric. Better be careful, Miss Marple may come rapping on your door asking all kinds of uncomfortable questions.

@Esther Knapicius...glad you were able to load the photos, very enjoyable. Thank you @Ian !

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
@Beverly Thanks very much for your kind words. (y)

The building you can see is our summerhouse in our garden. I took the photo from the kitchen window. One minute later the sky had changed and the sun was out - not unusual for England.

P1280182.JPG

The larger, yellowish tree is a silver birch. The willow was reduced by 25ft last year :)

It's OK Miss Marple is a friend of ours. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question