Westerland first bloom

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
This is the first bloom for this rose, Its going to look great once it grows. I like the pop of Apricot / Orange on the fence along with the red climbers.

Westerland

orange rose.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Oh my stars, what a beautiful color! Please, is Westerland a floribunda, tea, what? I think I need one!
Thank you for feeding my rose addiction . . . .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Westerland is classified as a shrub that acts like a climber and can be trained to climber, this is the first year I've had it so we will see how it does next year. Its a continuous bloomer and very fragrance. its hardy from zone 5 to 10. If it does well I'll get one to replace one that I lost last winter.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's a beautiful rose:) Its color is so bright! Also, I like that all those orange petals are perfectly symmetrical.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That is a lovely orange or apricot color rose! I have a mini one in my garden and I just love it. I think roses look amazing in orange color.

Reaction score
Beautiful! I love the color of the rose as well as the quality of the picture, just perfect. Thanks for sharing, I don't see roses that flaunt that color too often and when I do it's such a nice thing to see :) You rose looks even more beautiful even when wide open.

Ask a Question