Time for Mussaenda to show off

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Mussaenda always come up during the rainy season and they are there now in our garden full bloom The white one is in a pot and the other two are in the ground. We have to trim down the pink as it grows wild.

DSC03434.JPG
DSC03436.JPG
musanda.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They are beautiful @grouie and look very exotic too! I love all the colors you have there!

Reaction score
What a show off ;) ! Very beautiful indeed, to be honest I had never seen those until now, very exotic looking flowers. I liked them all, but my favorite would be the read one :love:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
They're stunning! My favorite is the white one, because I love all white flowers:love: Can Mussaenda be grown indoors? How big does it get?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
They are beautiful @grouie and look very exotic too! I love all the colors you have there!
If you can get hold of them they are very easy to grow and maintain. I had a red one too but I lost it.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
What a show off ;) ! Very beautiful indeed, to be honest I had never seen those until now, very exotic looking flowers. I liked them all, but my favorite would be the read one :love:
I had the red one in a pot. I lost it. The red is truly beautiful.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
They're stunning! My favorite is the white one, because I love all white flowers:love: Can Mussaenda be grown indoors? How big does it get?
I do not know about them growing indoors. They need some sun.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I do not know about them growing indoors. They need some sun.
Thank you for the information:) I gues this plant is too big for my apartment anyway. We get a lot of sun here, but I already have a lot of plants. I'm running out of space.

Ask a Question