This years Harvest

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Already dug the Garlic, onions are starting to come in now :)
DSCN1709.JPG

Still got plenty more to come yet though :)

DSCN1710.JPG

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
It feeds us :)

Ta :)

Reaction score
Amazing harvest, that garlic looks really big and beautiful! At home we use a lot garlic, I remember last time we went grocery shopping I was so displeased with the garlic I found there....it smelled a bit moldy.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Very impressive Zigs. I've tried to grow garlic a couple of times but to no avail. Guess I need to keep trying.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Cor! Very nice indeed (y) What are your plans for all the onions - do you get through them all yourself? I easily could, we get through loads - especially when I make French onion soup :)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Ta :)

Some are going in the show, but all will get eaten :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Cor! Very nice indeed (y) What are your plans for all the onions - do you get through them all yourself? I easily could, we get through loads - especially when I make French onion soup :)
How do you go chopping up the onions, Becky.:cry: I recently found the most wonderful things.......glasses especially for onion chopping, mine are very bright pink cats eyes glasses with silver diamontes...mmmmm. :LOL:I was shopping and about to go home to make French onion soup when I saw them and decided they were a must. They do work and I'm sure I don't look ridiculous wearing them. I mean the cats don't laugh. ;) I gave pair to my sister for her birthday. Hers are more subtle, black with the diamontes. The shop assistant serving me told me a customer had bought a pair and then came back and bought 6 more for his employees in his restaurant. Wouldn't that kitchen be fun:ROFLMAO:!

Ask a Question