This forum has done me good

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I have risen from my laid back attitude as I had somewhat neglected my garden caring only for the perennials. Looking at the performances of the community here it has given me impetus to wake up and do something more.
I will be having some vegetables this year and some seasonal flowers too.

Thanks every one.

THANK YOU .jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I assume those flowers are some of the bounty of your work. Lovely. Truly.

I too am inspired every time I check in to be a little more vigilant than I've been. This year we expanded the veggie garden, but we still have unfinished space all around the house to do something and now I'm hoping to do a little more than fill in the beds with lava rock and/or ground cover. I do still want low maintenance, but I think that with a little pre-planning I could also get some knock out roses and maybe a few areas of wild flowers that wouldn't be difficult and would provide some color.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Did you arrange those beautiful flowers? This is one of the forums that I like a lot despite the bad worm, and I also get to see so many gorgeous flowers around the globe! Your garden in particular is a dream!

Reaction score
I am glad this forum has done a lot good to you :) I can definitely say the same, I'd have started planting a lot things already, if it wasn't because I have yet to move from this house to the another one (in the other side of the world). But once I do it I will start gardening again :)

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
I like to be informed of the activities of the other members also, to see what they have done in their gardens does help me to get out there and do a little more or try something different. Your garden is very beautiful.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I assume those flowers are some of the bounty of your work. Lovely. Truly.

I too am inspired every time I check in to be a little more vigilant than I've been. This year we expanded the veggie garden, but we still have unfinished space all around the house to do something and now I'm hoping to do a little more than fill in the beds with lava rock and/or ground cover. I do still want low maintenance, but I think that with a little pre-planning I could also get some knock out roses and maybe a few areas of wild flowers that wouldn't be difficult and would provide some color.

Those flowers are from a bouquet that was presented to me at a function. I just arranged them.
This forum has an atmosphere that encourages each other.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Did you arrange those beautiful flowers? This is one of the forums that I like a lot despite the bad worm, and I also get to see so many gorgeous flowers around the globe! Your garden in particular is a dream!
Those flowers were arranged by me but they are not from my garden.
My flowers are mostly perpennial. I used to have a lot of seasonal flowers. I kind of gave up doing that but now looking at all what I see here I feel I could get back to them with a few to start with.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I am glad this forum has done a lot good to you :) I can definitely say the same, I'd have started planting a lot things already, if it wasn't because I have yet to move from this house to the another one (in the other side of the world). But once I do it I will start gardening again :)
As long as you have plans you will surely go along with them when the time is right.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I like to be informed of the activities of the other members also, to see what they have done in their gardens does help me to get out there and do a little more or try something different. Your garden is very beautiful.
Thanks. Gardening is my passion. But I have been a bit slack in that flowers that take a little more attention have been neglected by me.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
I agree. I see new and fun ideas and plants and want to run out and try them right away! Chanel is a big influence on me as far as tryng to think outside the box, read potatoes in a laundry basket!

too much fun having exchages with like enthusiasts.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
@grouie I am surprised I have not seen you post on the much more activei sister pond forum. Why is that? you have beautiful ponds. The only reason I landed here was because of joining the pond forum.

http://www.gardenpondforum.com/

I had read about this forum somewhere and was not aware that it was active and kicking. OK I shall go there now and sign up. Thanks.

Reaction score
As long as you have plans you will surely go along with them when the time is right.

Well said, I couldn´t have said it better :D Next year hopefully, I will be the one posting a lot pictures here ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
Serbia
I have shared some opinions on several nice subjects and i think i will have more and more from this forum as time goes by. I have seen so many useful posts in many different threads and i am thankful to all good people bothering to read a topic and answer in a passionate way. I hope i will have some pictures of my garden and my plants soon so i share it here and see what you guys think.

Ask a Question