They just disappear

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I have lost count of the number of plants that either no longer yield or have just vanished from my garden. I am making efforts to get them back but till then I will just have to look at the pictures that I captured when they were doing well. Here is one.

Anthurium.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
I have lost count of the number of plants that either no longer yield or have just vanished from my garden. I am making efforts to get them back but till then I will just have to look at the pictures that I captured when they were doing well. Here is one.

View attachment 6498
I have one of these in my lounge room and I love it. Not flowering at present though. I put it outside reach week for half a day and hope this keeps it going with a water of course.

Reaction score
What is the name of that plant????? It's gorgeous! I have seen in before at the garden section of our local store, I thought it was pretty, but didn't think so much about it because of the move.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
What is the name of that plant????? It's gorgeous! I have seen in before at the garden section of our local store, I thought it was pretty, but didn't think so much about it because of the move.
They are anthurium

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I'm very sorry to hear that so many plants have vanished from your garden. It's such a pity:(
As for anthuriums, I often see them in florist stores. They look very unique.

Ask a Question