Sunrise and Sunset right here in our garden

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Here are a few pictures that I clicked of sunrise and sunset from various locations
sunset through the trees.JPG
sunset view from the terrace.JPG
early morning sunrise.JPG
sunrise on a cloudy day.JPG
sun peeping through the trees.JPG
the hiding sun.JPG
sunrise5.JPG
no its not a moon.JPG
sunrise through the window.JPG
in my garden over a period of time - and even from inside Solitaire my dream home.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Beautiful. I like living in a warmer climate than I do, you can have so much more growing time in your garden.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Beautiful. I like living in a warmer climate than I do, you can have so much more growing time in your garden.
You are right. We have longer periods in a year to develop our gardens.

Reaction score
Beautiful! It looks like you live in a really wonderful place, with all those palm trees! Reminds me of one of those tropical paradises :) I bet you can grow so many wonderful things over there, right? Even avocados!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
You live in a beautiful place!:) All those plants look very exotic to me. In my area, there are no palm trees, it's too cold for them here.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Beautiful! It looks like you live in a really wonderful place, with all those palm trees! Reminds me of one of those tropical paradises :) I bet you can grow so many wonderful things over there, right? Even avocados!
Avacados grow freely here. I have a tree that has yet to yieled.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
You live in a beautiful place!:) All those plants look very exotic to me. In my area, there are no palm trees, it's too cold for them here.
It is funny really that I too long for so many things that do not grow here. I have seen Wisteria but only pictures.
W

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It is funny really that I too long for so many things that do not grow here. I have seen Wisteria but only pictures.
W
I believe that most gardeners dream about growing plants that aren't native to their climate;) Wisteria is gorgeous! Personally, I've always wanted to grow jacarandas:love:

Ask a Question