Suggest me some plants?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Hi Eveyone! Long time,no see.I hope everyone around are doing fine :) Coming to the topic,well,I have been busy lately and absolutely had no time to look after my plants let alone add new ones! Finally I've got some time and realized that I would like to start over again meaning get some new plants. I for one really don't want to end up getting tons of plants like last time and not take proper care of them. All I have got now are 2 peace lillies that hadn't bloomed in an year actually :cry: Please suggest me some new plants that are

a) easy to care
b) flowering
c) small-sized
d) outdoor
e) animal-friendly (we've got a puppy a couple of months ago :love:)

Cheers!!

Thanks in advace ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Good to see you back @ongongong (y)

How sunny is the place where you want to put the plants? And how much water will they be getting?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I love lantana, shasta daisy and corn flowers! These flowers attract bees, butterflies, and skippers and they do well here in the summer. Your weather is perfect for them!

Reaction score
Basil is a really nice herb/plant that's great for eating especially in salads and pesto but what people don't know is that it also blooms some beautiful white flowers. Sweet Basil (the variety) also smells the most fragrant of all the varieties and the plant is both animal and kid friendly. It's functional and it's pretty! Go get yourself some basil. :)

Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m a big fan of aloe. It is very easy to care for and doesn’t grow out of control. I have a small plant and I water it once a week (1 cup of water). I leave it on the windowsill so it gets a lot of sunlight.

It also have a lot of health benefits. You can break off a steam and use the juice inside to help relieve sunburn pain and the stems grow back.

Ask a Question