Spring Is Here

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Warm weather and all the trees are flowering and many of the bushes. Wish I had more time to be working in the garden. The perennials are out of the ground and a few are blooming. Even my mini roses are leafing out. Won't be long before everything is spring colorful.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 300
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 305
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 288
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 300
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 307
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 305
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 285
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 302
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 325
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 313

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
This time next month I will see plants starting to bloom and starting to grow. It will be appreciated.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous, Jewell!:D I miss being surrounded with flowers and green leaves. I hope spring will be here soon too!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Live the pics and thank you for sharing some spring time with us all. I noticed some little blue flowers poking up amongst the ivy bush as I was walking my son to the bus stop this morning. I will try to get a couple of pictures of them tomorrow. It is nice to see that things are starting to come alive again. Maybe we can all get out of the winter funk now!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
We are a full month earlier than last spring.
This time next month I will see plants starting to bloom and starting to grow. It will be appreciated.
That is when our spring normally happens.
Beautiful! Gotta love the state of Washington. I guess the sun is finally cresting the hill, eh? :)
Lots of green and flowers for sure. Not quite enough rain to brighten up our moss though. Maybe the rains will come....?
Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous, Jewell!:D I miss being surrounded with flowers and green leaves. I hope spring will be here soon too!
Thanks Claudine, I've gotten lazy and only use my iPad. The plants are so pretty the poor photography doesn't matter.:D
Live the pics and thank you for sharing some spring time with us all. I noticed some little blue flowers poking up amongst the ivy bush as I was walking my son to the bus stop this morning. I will try to get a couple of pictures of them tomorrow. It is nice to see that things are starting to come alive again. Maybe we can all get out of the winter funk now!
Rosyrain can't wait to see those photos. I get lost looking at natures little gems.
envious, covetous, greener than green.....
but happy that someone has this great stuff happening! (y)
you will have the green soon and hopefully no water shortages that we are expecting.

Ask a Question