Some Pictures From My Garden

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi everyone! I'm new here and just thought I would share some of my pictures of plants and garden visitors with you all. Pretty basic at the moment waiting for everything to come out in flower (Spring is beginning here)
IMG_20160902_123847.jpg IMG_20160901_130658.jpg IMG_20160820_143419.jpg IMG_20160804_120155.jpg IMG_20160926_205908.jpg IMG_20160819_140242.jpg

I'll make a different thread with some different ones tomorrow, most likely some of my succulents

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
Ah, beautiful pictures! Kind of off topic but I see you live in Tasmania - that's one of my husband and I's favorite vacation spots. We went there a couple of years ago and just fell in love with how peaceful it was and how lovely the nature is there. One of the coolest things we did was went to Cradle Mountain, and we also went to a Tasmanian Devil wildlife sanctuary. I loved it so much - great part of the world!

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Ah, beautiful pictures! Kind of off topic but I see you live in Tasmania - that's one of my husband and I's favorite vacation spots. We went there a couple of years ago and just fell in love with how peaceful it was and how lovely the nature is there. One of the coolest things we did was went to Cradle Mountain, and we also went to a Tasmanian Devil wildlife sanctuary. I loved it so much - great part of the world!
It really is! So peaceful and beautiful. Cradle Mountain is just gorgeous! And out devils are very precious too. There is one at Tasmania Zoo that you can pat and hold, and she sucks her trainers thumb like a baby

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Lovely photos Rosa and welcome to the forum. We are almost neighbours!!!! I'm in Victoria so you are just a hop, skip and a jump away and maybe a dogpaddle:)

Ask a Question