Site to collect fruits and vegetables

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
One site that gardens can register on to share their harvest is https://fallingfruits.org. Gardens from all over the world share their harvest whether you have fruits and veggies to share or want to find some in your area you can register on the site and get the free fruits and veggies you might want. There is even an app you can use although it costs 3.99. I was just looking at the site, I didn't see anything in my immediate area, but I know in Richmond gardens have produce to share and participate in the site..

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
This is quite a noble idea that should promote interaction among gardeners and promote knowledge as some fruits can grow in foreign lands where nobody has thought of growing them. I am wondering whether the initiative has tentacles in any part of Africa.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
This is quite a noble idea that should promote interaction among gardeners and promote knowledge as some fruits can grow in foreign lands where nobody has thought of growing them. I am wondering whether the initiative has tentacles in any part of Africa.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Yes, I thought it was a great idea. It seems to be primarily directed at urban gardeners, and I noticed from the news that is who is using it around here, but if enough people participated in this, it seems like world hunger might be stamped out. Plus there are so many fruits and vegetables that get wiped out every year, I think this is a great thing.

Ask a Question