Pretty picture of a colorful garden

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Very colorful garden, just sharing a pretty picture.

3591fff7aff3d59d2b55ca66e9e31581.jpg

Reaction score
Beautiful, sadly that shadow got in the way, but otherwise a very beautiful garden :) I love the soft color of those purple flowers :) What a beautiful mix!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It looks lovely and very artistic. I like when different types of flowers grow in one place, I love chaos and eclectic combinations:) Thank you for sharing this picture.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
That looks really beautiful. If I were to plant flowers when I move, I will plant mostly purple and pink flowers. I like their combination. :)

Reaction score
This is lovely I would like to have that in my yard next year. I need to look a little more at my landscaping. I have mostly concentrated on getting the gardens and hoop house in. No more food beds for me.

Reaction score
Very colorful garden, just sharing a pretty picture.

3591fff7aff3d59d2b55ca66e9e31581.jpg
That is beautiful ! I love gardens like those but I tend to shy away from growing those in my yard because I have no clue where to start. I tend to just do my gardening in my landscaping. I would love to try this though. I guess a good place to start is asking at a nursery or a home store. I'm sure they could get me started!!!

Thanks for sharing !
Danyel :)

Reaction score
I would think to plant something like this would be expensive, especially purchasing all these plants at a garden center. May be you could buy some plants, and plant some seeds. I see alyssum and I think yellow nasturtium down at the bottom, those are easily grown from seed and much more economical. I get my seeds at www.edenbrothers.com and they have always been a reliable source for me. Great picture, thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Not all flowers are expensive:) Sometimes, you can get cuttings or seeds for free. I often receive them from my friends and family members.

Here are pictures of two very colorful gardens that I love:

colorful_gardens_large.jpg

spring9.jpg

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Claudine your pictures are divine. I also like to get free cuttings from friends to help expand my garden. There was a plant sale recently that had good prices and getting plants at the garden centers that have seen better days that just need some TLC is also a good way to get additional plants at a good price. I always look for sick plants when I am out.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Same here, I look for sick plants too. It just feels so nice to be able to take a good care of them and make them grow big and healthy:) Not to mention that it's a great way to save a few dollars.

Reaction score
Beautiful pictures. You're doing a great job with your garden. Mine is nothing like that. Clearly I need to step my game up as you are clearly out doing me in regards to your our gardens. Great job.

Reaction score
Not all flowers are expensive:) Sometimes, you can get cuttings or seeds for free. I often receive them from my friends and family members.

Here are pictures of two very colorful gardens that I love:

colorful_gardens_large.jpg

spring9.jpg

Loved the pink tulips in the first picture! I have a lipstick of the same color... wanna guess what is the name of the color? Tulip Pink! For reals! I got it from a dutch store :p Maybe that is why! Anyways, just wanted to say I loved the pics you shared, very beautiful indeed :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Loved the pink tulips in the first picture! I have a lipstick of the same color... wanna guess what is the name of the color? Tulip Pink! For reals! I got it from a dutch store :p Maybe that is why! Anyways, just wanted to say I loved the pics you shared, very beautiful indeed :)
Haha, that's a funny coincidence!:D The color of your lipstick is lovely! I like its name. Tulips have always been one of my favorite flowers. I plan to buy a bouquet of them tomorrow. They're very inexpensive:) I'll decorate my living room with them.

Reaction score
Haha, that's a funny coincidence!:D The color of your lipstick is lovely! I like its name. Tulips have always been one of my favorite flowers. I plan to buy a bouquet of them tomorrow. They're very inexpensive:) I'll decorate my living room with them.

Yeah, it is a lovely color, just a beautiful pink =D Have you had any luck growing tulips indoors? I think I'll give that a try next year, tulips are so beautiful I could eat them, lol. What's your favorite tulip color? For me it would be pink and orange :)

Ask a Question