Posting more than one image in a thread.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Wait for each one to load then select full image for them individually, i've had the same problem.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
That is what I did for the Snowdrops thread, but the second image still came on as a thumbnail, despite clicking the Full size option.
Have to say the Edit facility is not the best one I have ever come across either.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I'll get @Ian to have a look :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Could you explain the problem in a little more detail for me please and I'll see what I can do to fix it :). I'm not fully sure I understand at the moment.

I'm sure it's fixable once I can replicate it at this end :). Also, which browser are you using?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
Using Firefox
If you look at the Snowdrops thread, the second image is in Thumbnail size despite me clicking on Full size.
Also I had to edit the posting to get rid of the second showing of the first image. Ths also happened in the Hellebores thread too.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks, I've had a look at the thread and fixed the images manually :).

This may be a silly question, but did you click the insert full image button on each photo? It looks like both photos were uploaded to the first post, but the insert full image was only clicked for the first image. If you don't click the insert full image button then it'll display the pics as the thumbnail - so in this instance there was one of each.

If you did click the insert full image button on each one, let me know and I'll see whats up! If you don't click the insert full image button but upload the files, it'll show a list of all the images as thumbnails at the bottom of each post.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
Yes. I was very careful to Click on the Full image option.
But still don't see why it posted the first image twice? I only clicked on the option once on those postings where that happened.
Not got any more images to try at the moment.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure on what happened either, but I've applied a quick upgrade to XenForo to upgrade us to 1.4.4, that has lots of bug fixes in it so hopefully this was one of them and it's now working. Next time you upload multiple images (or anyone else with this problem), do let me know if it happens again and I'll submit a bug report to the developers.

Ask a Question