Pill Bugs

Reaction score
Hey folks. I'm looking for ideas on how to get rid of Pill Bugs. They're eating my garden starts as soon as they sprout. Put in the garden (maybe a little too early for here) and have been having to cover things with large pots and buckets lately to protect things from late snow, hail etc. The pill bugs love that darkened area and wreak havoc on my new growth while it's covered. At this point it looks like I'm going to have to replant everything unless I can come up with some way to get rid of them. Thanx folks!
Morlogs

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hey folks. I'm looking for ideas on how to get rid of Pill Bugs. They're eating my garden starts as soon as they sprout. Put in the garden (maybe a little too early for here) and have been having to cover things with large pots and buckets lately to protect things from late snow, hail etc. The pill bugs love that darkened area and wreak havoc on my new growth while it's covered. At this point it looks like I'm going to have to replant everything unless I can come up with some way to get rid of them. Thanx folks
Morlogs
The most effective thing is called Sluggo Plus. Or you can do it the old fashioned way by burying a glass jar up to the rim and putting in a slice of apple. The bugs smell the apple, crawl over to get a bite, fall in the hole and can't get out

Reaction score
The most effective thing is called Sluggo Plus. Or you can do it the old fashioned way by burying a glass jar up to the rim and putting in a slice of apple. The bugs smell the apple, crawl over to get a bite, fall in the hole and can't get out

Ask a Question