Pest Control

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I love this article I read in gardenguides.com. It is on organic pest control. It describes that pest control is something you have to do regularly and not just a one time thing when using organic methods. This is where many gardeners fail at pest control. They think they only need to do it once in a while. Organic pest control is not like chemical pest control which can last for months on the ground and in your plants. Here is a link to the article to learn more.

Organic Vegetable Garden Pest Control

Reaction score
I still prefer organic over using nasty chemicals, no matter how much work it takes =D Very cool article, I had never thought about the balance factor in particular, at least in terms of pests... so veggies completely bug free aren't the main goal? Just keep big infestations from forming :O That is something I can surely do :p So far I've been growing ornamentals, but next year I'll grow some edibles :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Everything is about balance. If you don't have balance you have problems because one out weighs the other. Your diet, your exercise, your garden, you life.... without balance, it wont work. No matter what you do in your life, you goal is always to try to achieve balance.

Ask a Question