Peaches Anyone?

Reaction score
How do you incorporate your peaches in your dishes, I read somewhere that peach cake is a definite must have, have anyone here ever tried it?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
How do you incorporate your peaches in your dishes, I read somewhere that peach cake is a definite must have, have anyone here ever tried it?
I have a little peach orchard and I love peach cake, pies, tarts,dried, spiced, pureed into smoothies, brandy, energy bars, cookies ice cream, jam, jelly, preserves, sweet and sour oriental dishes. You can do a lot with peaches, even eat them right off of the tree

Reaction score
I would definitely eat them right off the tree! Plus, I would make peach pie, peach jelly, and peach cobbler. I wish that I had a peach tree in my yard. If you can, see about selling them at a farmer's market or giving them as gifts to friends.

Reaction score
I LOVE an orange cake with canned peaches in it! Though I love fresh peaches too much to risk any in dietary experiments, so I have never tried fresh peach cake!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Usually, I eat them raw or canned. Sometimes, I add them to ice cream or whipped cream, but I don't do this often, because I try to limit sugar in my diet and I avoid sweets:)
I dream of growing a peach tree!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I have made a peach melba roulade before, here are a couple of photos:

swiss roll 1.JPG

swiss roll 2.JPG

Peach, raspberry and vanilla is a match made in heaven! :D

Reaction score
I have a little peach orchard and I love peach cake, pies, tarts,dried, spiced, pureed into smoothies, brandy, energy bars, cookies ice cream, jam, jelly, preserves, sweet and sour oriental dishes. You can do a lot with peaches, even eat them right off of the tree

Oh Chuck I am like so jealous of you and your peach orchard at this moment as peach is one of my favorite fruit but unfortunately i don't have a peach tree; so i have got to get my peaches at the green grocery and they are not always fresh.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Chuck said:
I just broke my tooth on the moniter
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I agree. Looks so good. I am drooling all over myself.

Reaction score
I LOVE peaches and the best way is when they are warm on top of a good vanilla bean ice cream. I will eat them anyway that I can and the more the merrier! Tough luck with the monitor Chuck but that food sure did look good.

Reaction score
Yummy! Yes, if I can keep everyone else from eating them fresh (myself included) I love them chopped up on ice cream. Peach marmalade is good as well.

Reaction score
Yummy! Yes, if I can keep everyone else from eating them fresh (myself included) I love them chopped up on ice cream. Peach marmalade is good as well.

Rhondi thinking about it i never added peaches to my ice-cream; gonna be having some over the weekend for sure.

Reaction score
If I had peaches I would make a homemade peach pie and after it comes out of the oven I'll put ice cream on mine. I enjoy peach cake as well and would bake that in the oven for a tasty dessert too.

Ask a Question