Patch of grass

JoshPosh

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
So I took a patch of grass and placed planted it into my bare back yard in hopes that it will grow out and cover the entire area. I water it everyday and does get a lot of sun. Is there anything else I can do to help it grow?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
So I took a patch of grass and placed planted it into my bare back yard in hopes that it will grow out and cover the entire area. I water it everyday and does get a lot of sun. Is there anything else I can do to help it grow?
Put a layer of good manure based compost on and around the patch. Water it with compost tea or left over soft drinks, beer or molasses, anything that has a lot of sugar in it. Depending where you are from it should take off but with winter coming things will be happening slower. Please update your profile as to your location so we will be more able to help

JoshPosh

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
Put a layer of good manure based compost on and around the patch. Water it with compost tea or left over soft drinks, beer or molasses, anything that has a lot of sugar in it. Depending where you are from it should take off but with winter coming things will be happening slower. Please update your profile as to your location so we will be more able to help

I researched sugar and grass on the internet, and I'll be damned. You're right. hahahah. So I just threw some sugar water on it to see how it does. I also read that it kills some forms of weeds. So we'll see how it does in the next few days.

Ask a Question