Out of the Loop

Reaction score
Wow, my family and I just moved and it has taken nearly two weeks for us to receive internet hook-up. I didn't mind at all, though. It was nice to not have the temptation and distraction of it for awhile; but, I've been so out of the loop on here. Has anything note-worthy taken place in anyone's garden or did any of you make something yummy from your veggies? Please share!

Reaction score
Glad you've gotten everything all set up. Moving can be quite draining!
I've been rather busy so I've gotten behind on my weeding (ugh!)
My tomatoes and watermelons are doing quite well and are my
best plants right now. Due to neglect in watering, some of my
plants have died! :oops: Otherwise everything is perking along O.K.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I'm happy to say that my miniature roses stopped dying:D Every day, I notice new leaves. There aren't too many of them yet, but I'm sure it will change soon. They look much healthier than they did two weeks ago.
Also, I harvested a lot of apples:)

Reaction score
Wow, my family and I just moved and it has taken nearly two weeks for us to receive internet hook-up. I didn't mind at all, though. It was nice to not have the temptation and distraction of it for awhile; but, I've been so out of the loop on here. Has anything note-worthy taken place in anyone's garden or did any of you make something yummy from your veggies? Please share!

Congratulations on your move Beankeeper; I know this involves a lot of work and can be a strain at times...hopefully you will be able to start gardening soon.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi Beankeeper, I just moved also and had not internet for a week. During the move I lost one of my afican violets, to over watering. Someone must have thought the little guy needed to be watered.

It is good to get all set up in the new place.

Reaction score
I finally have tomatoes on my plants. I did not plant any this year, but I think some old seeds from some that fell off the plant sprouted. That was a nice surprise. Glad your move went well. It is not fun to move.

Ask a Question