Mole and Armadillo issues

Reaction score
Hello all.

I've owned 3 houses in the last 12 years, and this is the first yard I've had this issue.

I noticed some mole issues in the fall of last year (and finally killed it) and then I had an armadillo issue the whole winter. I've probably got 50 holes (couple of inches to a 6 inches deep) across my back yard.

I've got a plan to deal with the grubs that the critters are after, but what options do I have to fix the holes? I know I could stuff some soil in all of them, but is their any quick way to do this?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hello all.

I've owned 3 houses in the last 12 years, and this is the first yard I've had this issue.

I noticed some mole issues in the fall of last year (and finally killed it) and then I had an armadillo issue the whole winter. I've probably got 50 holes (couple of inches to a 6 inches deep) across my back yard.

I've got a plan to deal with the grubs that the critters are after, but what options do I have to fix the holes? I know I could stuff some soil in all of them, but is their any quick way to do this?
All I would do is fill the holes with compost. The grass will quickly fill in. I don't have moles but I do have a dearth of armadillos. They are easy to trap and relocate

Ask a Question