mmmmmmmm lovely strawberries!!!!

Reaction score
picked these from the garden and looking yummy scrumptous!!

012.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
They look so delicious!!!:D If I were you, I'd eat them with whipped cream, I'm sure it would be a heavenly yummy and healthy dessert:D I love fresh strawberries!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Looking at your strawberries had made me so hungry that I went to my kitchen and ate lots and lots of fresh green peas, lol:) Unfortunately, I don't have any strawberries left, I ate them all yesterday;)

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Your strawberries look very good and ready to eat. How much land do you have dedicated to the strawberries?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
well claudine , its such a shame that you ate them all yesterday ?? ;) but they do tend to make you want to eat them all when you start :) also nice to know your eating your fresh green peas. its good to grow your own stuff and keep healthy as possible !!!
Yes, it's wonderful! Vegetables and fruits from our gardens are much tastier than those that you can buy at a store:D I simply couldn't stop myself when I harvested my strawberies, I had to eat them all. I ate all green peas too:p

Reaction score
DSCF0937.JPG
Your strawberries look very good and ready to eat. How much land do you have dedicated to the strawberries?

hi sam,:)

i have 3 acres of ground, and most of it is to keep horses in , but the other piece is used for the garden area. but in the pic you will see how much a patch for the strawberries!!

and another view here!!

DSCF0938.JPG

and here is a few of those lovely fruit picked earlier this evening !!!!

DSCF0939.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
You have a whole strawberry field! It must be wonderful to have so many strawberry plants:) I wish I had as much space as you. There is no such thing as too many strawberries, is it?:love::D

Ask a Question