It's been a fantastic garden season for roses

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Here we are near end of November and still mild and still some roses in bloom.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
That's true:D One of my miniature roses started to bloom a week ago. It was such a nice surprise to see a lovely flower in the middle of November. I took a few pictures of it, I'll post them here as soon as I manage to transfer them on my computer:)

Reaction score
I am living in the Caribbean and almost all our flowers are still in bloom...it's just heavenly especially with the festive seasons right around the corner.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
You're so lucky, Kammy:) In my country most trees lost their leaves already and most flowers withered. Just looking at them makes me melacholic. Only indoor plants are green. Well, I guess it's better than nothing:)

Reaction score
I'm obviously very lucky then - as where I live - our roses flower for 12 months of the year - in fact as its cooler and the roses aren't having to do battle with the intense heat of the summer its generally around now that my roses look their best - but that said - their blooms do sometimes get damaged by the severe winter storms - which unfortunately is something that happened to mine very recently and I'm currently now waiting for new blooms to appear.

Reaction score
I'm obviously very lucky then - as where I live - our roses flower for 12 months of the year - in fact as its cooler and the roses aren't having to do battle with the intense heat of the summer its generally around now that my roses look their best - but that said - their blooms do sometimes get damaged by the severe winter storms - which unfortunately is something that happened to mine very recently and I'm currently now waiting for new blooms to appear.

Same here! I have 4 rose bushes in my front yard and 2 of them are still producing gorgeous new blossoms.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am happy to hear your plants are good. Mine did not do well, it has been real cold for some time here. Blooms have been done for some time now.

Ask a Question