It is the breeding season for birds here in our garden

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
There is cacophony everywhere - I mean the love calls. Here are two Greater Racket Tailed Drongos busy wooing each other right near our window. They are perched on a cable wire. Watch

Reaction score
Omg, they sound glorious! I know some people find bird singing loudly in the morning annoying )my mom if one of those persons) but to me they just sound glorious! You guys are so lucky you can enjoy of this often (y)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Omg, they sound glorious! I know some people find bird singing loudly in the morning annoying )my mom if one of those persons) but to me they just sound glorious! You guys are so lucky you can enjoy of this often (y)
Poor Mom. You seem to be up in arms against her. I could be the odd person that likes cacophony of birds :ROFLMAO:

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
The breeding season here happened back in May, and now a lot of baby birds are chirping from in the houses. I wish I had photos to go with it but one of my favorite birds made a home in one of my birdhouses this year: A pair of Tree Swallows. I noticed a few days ago that they have at least a couple babies.

I put up a bunch of birdhouses over the past two years, all sized to get birds like Tree Swallows and Blue Birds. A lot of times, the invasive House Sparrows take the houses, but I try to prevent that from happening. Even so, they took over three of my birdhouses this year.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The breeding season for bird is pretty much over for us, and usually blue jays and cardinals made the most noise. This couple gives a private show :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
The breeding season for bird is pretty much over for us, and usually blue jays and cardinals made the most noise. This couple gives a private show :)
I have to thank my camera for it. Its zoom feature helps me take pictures of birds.

Ask a Question