I totally depend on perennials for that colour

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I admire those here who have seasonal flowers in their garden. Growing seasonal flowers need time and effort. My garden has hardly any seasonal flowers. It totally depends on perennials for the colour. Here are a few:
boougancollage.jpg
alamanda.jpg
sweetpeas3.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Very nice grouie. Not one annual in my yard either, unless you want to count the Morning glories, but they reseed so readily I consider them perennials. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Those are beautiful colors!:) What is this plant in the second picture? I'm pretty sure I saw it before, but I don't remember its name.
My favorite color of flowers is white, and I've just bought a new white miniature rose:D

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Those are beautiful colors!:) What is this plant in the second picture? I'm pretty sure I saw it before, but I don't remember its name.
My favorite color of flowers is white, and I've just bought a new white miniature rose:D

They are nown as alamanda

Reaction score
Very nice flower collage on the top :) I'm sure you got more flowers in that huge garden of yours ;) Your little tropical paradise (y) The plant in the last picture, over here it's very popular as well! Their flowers remind me of colorful hearts.

Ask a Question