hydroponics's with PVC

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
The start of this video is a guy walking around showing off his hydroponics's set up but no talking. Then the last bit of the video is the guy talking about the system and how he built it.

He uses peppers as his example, but you can use this system for any vegetable. You can also do this on a outside garden or inside set up. It is not the amount he states (its less if you know what how to be frugal), however the investment is worth it in the end. There are things I would change about it, but his set up is great.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Now this video goes over aquaponics which is basically hydroponics with fish. I have got to try this set up. Kevin wants to farm raise fish for our consumption and I have been toying with the idea of hydroponics for a while, so now I think I will pull the two ideas together. It is awesome. Like killing two birds with one stone.

Ask a Question