Huskee 6015 TSC Tiller

Sam

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,

I'm not super familiar with tiller repairs. Just last month, one of the tires blew on my 6015 TSC Huskee tiller and it took Ardisam (the company that distributes Huskee parts) 1.5 months to get the replacement out to me. I couldn't find a comparable part anywhere else because it was a wheel w/ lock pin assembly at odd specs. Anyway, probably for obvious reasons, I'm super behind and can't wait another month for a new belt, which wore out soon after the tire incident. I can't seem to find the specs for the belt, though. The site only says 26" 4LXA, but there's no thickness or width listed. Has anybody gone through a similar process who can give me advice? Ideally, I would like to be able to go to Home Depot, Rural King, or somewhere similar and not have to wait for it in the mail. Would it be a better idea to just go around stores with the old belt asking if they have something to replace it? How serious is the warning to only use manufacturer approved parts? (Ardisam only approves their own parts.)

Thanks in advance for your time!
- Sam

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Go to your local autozone, or the like with the old belt. They have a tool that will match the length and width of your belt.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
corncob

Latest Threads