howdy!!

Reaction score
hello everyone, i just signed up . i always wanted to get on a garden forum but old and just starting to learn computer lol. so you may have to look over me a little lol. i'm from ky (the holy land) and not new to gardening but always learning and am interested in more organic ways. i'm hoping to learn from the "masters" on here )you know who you are lol. hopefully i will be able to help someone also . as minnie pearl always said howdy!! i'm just so glad to be here!!!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
hello everyone, i just signed up . i always wanted to get on a garden forum but old and just starting to learn computer lol. so you may have to look over me a little lol. i'm from ky (the holy land) and not new to gardening but always learning and am interested in more organic ways. i'm hoping to learn from the "masters" on here )you know who you are lol. hopefully i will be able to help someone also . as minnie pearl always said howdy!! i'm just so glad to be here!!!!
Welcome. From Kentuck country huh? for us to remember where you are located why not go back and update your registration showing that, so us geriatric and mentally challenged organic gardeners will have a clue what will grow in you climate and when

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Welcome from a small farm in central Texas where we grow anything we can and hope for the best! You will like it here--easy to use forum and nice folks with lots of good ideas and knowledge.

Reaction score
Hello there!!!! Welcome to the forum!!! Glad to have you on board :) I'm glad you decide to join us, remember it's never too late to start learning something new :) Hopefully you will learn a lot new things here and we will also learn a lot new things thanks to you :) Enjoy your stay and make yourself home :)

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I live in North Carolina and grew my first garden in pots this year. I can tell you it was really fantastic! I really am going to enjoy this forum. I know I will be able to receive tips and share tips as well. It's nice to meet you all and let's continue to remain green.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Welcome from central Texas, and welcome to gardening. Growing things is a wonderful pastime, which can easily grow into an addiction.:D

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums

Ask a Question