How many cup of coffee do you drink a day?

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Personally, I am not a coffee drinker. I drink only when necessary like when I need to finish something specifically during late night and I’m getting really sleepy. I’m amazed how some people drink coffee everyday and it has no effect on them whatsoever, it’s as if it is just a normal drink like water or juice.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Personally, I am not a coffee drinker. I drink only when necessary like when I need to finish something specifically during late night and I’m getting really sleepy. I’m amazed how some people drink coffee everyday and it has no effect on them whatsoever, it’s as if it is just a normal drink like water or juice.
Zero, Zip, Nada, None. What has this got to do gardening except for the grounds?

Reaction score
I drink about 2 cups per day. Sometimes I have tea later on in the day though, but that has a lot less caffeine in it than coffee. I don't like to have to much caffeine as my stomach does not appreciate it, or the quantity of acid.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
It's "General Chat", Chuck, it's allowed.
It's the forum where members can, if they wish, talk about other matters.

I can have one cup per day, because I'm sensitive to caffeine.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
I drink a lot of tea but I also will have a coffee when I need to add some zip to my step and to get things done! I'm lucky that I have a keurig and can brew a cup on demand. I also find those silly little pods addictive - not drinking them all, just buying so many different varieties for when people come!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I drink a lot of coffee because it keeps me awake and I really love the taste. I live in the Seattle area so that makes me a bit of a coffee snob...I think. I do not like Folgers or any of the store brands like that.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
South Africa
I drink between one and three cups of coffee a day depending on how much sleep I've had the night before. I've been through periods when I've gone months without having any coffee at all, but my unhealthy habit of being a night owl means that I always come back to coffee in the end.

I dream of the day when I can stop drinking it altogether.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
I used to drink several, perhaps six or seven, cups of coffee a day. Now, I have almost one mug (between 4 and 6 oz.) in the morning, and that's it. I think my palate has changed and I don't crave the coffee taste as much as I used to.
However, when coming in from the cold, a mug of hot coffee is very comforting!

Reaction score
I drink coffee occasionally however i find myself brewing dandelion more often...as for grew teas i will have three to four cups a day as it just leaves me feeling revitalize.

Ask a Question