Hey There!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,

My name is Caitlin, everyone calls me Cat or Kitty. I live in Houston, Texas and am trying to build a Tiny Home. My dream is to fall off the grid and essentially provide for myself. Gardening and hunting will play a big part in my transition into this life. Gotta start somewhere right. I am hoping to meet some people that can really help me and build connections. So, yeah, that pretty much sums up everything about me.

Cat.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hello,

My name is Caitlin, everyone calls me Cat or Kitty. I live in Houston, Texas and am trying to build a Tiny Home. My dream is to fall off the grid and essentially provide for myself. Gardening and hunting will play a big part in my transition into this life. Gotta start somewhere right. I am hoping to meet some people that can really help me and build connections. So, yeah, that pretty much sums up everything about me.

Cat.
Sounds like you might want to check out the Big Thicket area. It's only about 100 miles north

Reaction score
Hey Cathy! Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you will get a lot help in this area over here, specially help related to growing veggies and fruits. I'm also going to start growing many things on my own next year, not planing to life off the grid, but at least provide some chemical free veggies for myself and the family.

Ask a Question